The Charter Rates
Bull River Cruises departs from Hogan's Marina on Wilmington Island, which is located halfway between Downtown and Tybee Island (see Directions). Transportation to the marina for groups can be arranged.
Departures from other locations can also be arranged.
- A Wine and Cheese or full Dinner Cruise cruising Turners Creek and Skidaway River, enjoying the sunset.
- A Nature Cruise in the creeks and rivers, observing the dolphin in their native habitat.
- Learn about the ecosystem of our waterways and barrier islands on a Eco Adventure Cruise.
- Cruise to Daufuskie Island for a bus tour and enjoy a low country cook out.
- Circumnavigate Wilmington Island, passing through Turner's Creek (and Paula Dean's home). Journey through Thunderbolt, perhaps stopping to enjoy a meal at Tubbyâ€˜s restaurant before cruising the Wilmington River past Bonaventure Cemetery, Oatland Island, St. Augustine Creek and back to Hogan's Marina.
- Visit AJâ€˜s or Bonna Bella by water. Dine at your leisure and enjoy a romantic ride back.
- Meet us downtown for a tour of the Port and Savannah Wildlife Refuge.
- Vist Ebeneezer by boat and spend the night or return by boat or bus.
- Meet us at Skidaway Boat Ramp for a trip to Ossabaw and tour of the Island. (With permission from the Ossabaw Island Foundation.)
- Meet us Shellman Bluff for a tour of Blackbear Island.