We offer kayak tours in one of the most beautiful locations in Savannah. Eagles and Ospreys soar in the sky above while we paddle through the marshes and rivers of this low country estuary. You never know when a dolphin or otter will swim by.
You can make a reservation online by selecting a date on the calendar Please call (912) 344-1310 for same day tours since online booking will be closed 24 hours prior to the start of the tour.
$55 for 2-2.5 hours
* Gratuities are not included in the price. Guides primarily work for tips. So, if enjoy your trip and would like to tip your guide, they will greatly appreciate it.
- Explore the marshes of Skidaway Narrows and Moon River.
- After a short paddle, enjoy a walk on a uninhabited island.
- Knowledgeable guides
- We guarantee you will enjoy our tours
Located at Rodney J Hall Boat Ramp and Park, 45 Diamond Causeway, Savannah, GA 31411
- PFD's (lifejackets)
What to Bring
- Insect repellent
- Water shoes (no flip-flops please)
Note: Please call (912) 344-1310 for same day tours since online booking will be closed 24 hours prior to the start of the tour.